Anny smart trading
- What happens if the leverage recommended in the signal is not available?
- How do I check why I didn't enter a position?
- What are the differences between the entry mode?
- Position size
- Is it possible to create a STOP MARKET order?
- How long does Anny monitors an open position?
Using Anny's algorithms
- ADX (Average Directional Index)
- Didi index, 2 confirmations in oscillator
- Didi Index: Cross Inside Candle
- Didi index / SMA cross
- Short EMA crossing over long EMA
- MACD - Moving Average Convergence / Divergence
- Create a signal group
- Integration: Telegram, API or TradingView
- Telegram notifications
- Social Trading - Signal calls and Copy config
- Edit the group's information
- Setting payments
- Strategies, signal groups or copy trading? Know the difference.
- Referral Program - Cashback
- New marketplace (Beta)
- Simple and advanced configuration
- No balance in Anny's wallet
- Edit the targets
- How is the marketplace ranking? Profitability index
- Core values of our marketplace
- What is Profit sharing?
- How to check the performance fee debits?
- Does changing the minimum amount of the Auto Invest affects existing members who have already configured the Auto Invest?
- Why LIMIT entry orders were created instead of MARKET?
To start enjoying Anny to the fullest, exploring all that she has to offer, it's very simple you just need to follow the next steps: Register with AnnyHelp Center's tutorial: How to registerYoutub...See more
Are you new around here? Here are some basic tips from the "positions" tab that you need to know! If you use Binance as an exchange have BNB balance to pay their fees and maximize your profits.Wh...See more
Do I lose profit when I don't pay Binance fees with BNB?
💸 PROFIT LOSS ALERT 💸 Anny's team estimated that 40% of all transactions in the last 3 months had their profit compromised because the user doesn't use BNB to pay for fees or has no BNB balance. 🚨 ...See more
Create a smart trade
Creating your own trades within Anny is very simple and can be done by dragging the lines right from the TradingView chart. Once the signal is created, set up your trading strategy and let Anny mon...See more
What's copy trading?
Anny's marketplace offers strategies, signal groups and copy trading. Copy trading makes it possible for one person to mirror to their Anny's account everything that someone else does on their own ...See more
Create a signal group
At Anny, you can create your own signal group and distribute signals directly through her. If you want the integration can also be done by Telegram, API or TradingView. How can I create my signal g...See more
Integration: Telegram, API or TradingView
After creating your signal group, it's necessary to define how the signal integration will be if they won't be created through Anny. The integration can be done in 3 ways: Telegram API TradingView...See more
Strategies, signal groups or copy trading? Know the difference.
As a beginner or experienced trader, Anny's marketplace is full of possibilities: you can find a trading group that matches your skills and portfolio, interact with like-minded traders from diverse...See more
Referral Program - Cashback
Our Affiliate Program will enable both, us and our partners, to give back more to the community that supports us! For every new successfully referred user you get discounts with cashback. Refer fri...See more