Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, Anny's Marketplace offers a wealth of opportunities to enhance your trading journey. This dynamic area provides you with the tools to find a trading group that suits your skills and portfolio, interact with like-minded traders from diverse backgrounds, and expand your knowledge by following advanced signal groups.
The Marketplace is thoughtfully designed to help our customers discover the best signals that align with their unique trading styles. Comprising three tabs - Strategies, Signal Groups, and Copy Trading - it presents a comprehensive list of providers. Clicking on each provider reveals valuable trading information, empowering you to make informed decisions.
Notably, private groups are not listed on the Marketplace, and access to them requires an invite link from the group owner.
Core values of our marketplace
Our marketplace is built on core values derived from extensive feedback from end users and partners. We prioritize quality over quantity, ensuring that partners are ranked organically based on specific metrics. Our goal is to provide users with a transparent and realistic view of partner performance, enabling them to inspect, analyze, and make informed choices.
Transparency is at the heart of our marketplace. We display both the price movement of a signal and the actual PnL (Profit and Loss) of users. Users can copy strategies from one another, creating a community of transparency and mutual benefit.
Unlike some competitors, we steer clear of misleading practices. Our calculations are clear, aggregated, and broken down to provide comprehensive insights. We avoid showing irrelevant metrics like social metrics and focus on performance metrics that matter. Our marketplace prioritizes the performance of the top partners, ensuring that quality and results are the driving factors in user choices.
At Anny, we protect our users from the signal pump and dump cannibalizations through special features in our smart trading terminal. This unique selling point (USP) enhances the experience for signal providers and users alike.
In conclusion, Anny's marketplace offers traders a reliable and transparent platform to find high-quality signals and trading groups. Our commitment to core values ensures that our partners are held to the highest standards, providing a trusted environment for traders to thrive and succeed.
- Quality over quantity:
- There’s no advantage in having more partners that can actually fit on one screen.
- Users will look at the top 5 performances, irrespective of the size of the list.
- The ranking should be organic, with no favoritism:
- Most of our partners onboard organically and need to rank with specific metrics to make it to the marketplace. Currently, we have hundreds of active partners and most are either not qualified to be featured or opted out. In time, 500+ partners joined and left Anny, many because they did not qualify for the marketplace.
- Once featured in the marketplace, the list can be ordered by cumulative, monthly return, win ratio, drawdown, and volume.
- 2 famous YouTubers are on the list and also fluctuate in results, it is what it is, and they accept it.
- Support decision-making:
- Users want to inspect and analyze before deciding.
- We empower users with an analytic tool to verify partner performance. No competitor does that. The user can play with the data and periods.
- We also empower the user to run simulations over the results we gather (Beta).
- Realistic and promise that reflects reality:
- When users join a service their expectation of the service as a result is set, the gap should be minimal and explainable.
- We stick to our core value “Your crypto, your strategy our technology”. We don’t promise gains, and we don’t promote partners.
- There’s a big difference between tracking the price movement of a signal versus the actual PnL of users. We show both and enable users to copy strategies from each other.
- The transparency we put in the marketplace sets the bar high for our partners.
Competitors bad practices
The things that competitors do to mislead the users and we don’t:
- They have shady methods of calculation, undisclosed. No aggregation, no breakdown. No distinction between price movement analysis versus actual PnL.
- They don't show any results per period.
- They show results absolutely unrelated to PnL, like aggregating the min-max price reached over an active signal (the easiest way to show a positive gain)
Users don’t choose a platform based on the number of providers they have. They will make their choice based on the quality and performance of the top partners. Our core values set the bar high for our partners, this way we ensure we keep the good partners and discard the bad ones, organically. Most other platforms lure users in with irrelevant metrics like social metrics* and price spread to show insane gains.
*Social metrics: actually, the more users you put on a signal, the worse it is to govern the booking. The signals have to be fired only in high-volume assets.
- We have protections to avoid signal pump and dump cannibalizations (the first user taking profits and selling to the last user).
- Our smart trading terminal has special features for this. This is a USP for signal providers.