As a beginner or experienced trader, Anny's marketplace is full of possibilities: you can find a trading group that matches your skills and portfolio, interact with like-minded traders from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and expand your knowledge by following an advanced signal group.
The marketplace area was designed to help our customers find the best signals for their trading style. This area has 3 tabs that allow you to find the best strategies, signal groups and copy trading. Each of these categories brings a list with several providers and by clicking on each one you will find valuable trading information that can help you make the most informed decision.
Private groups are not listed on the marketplace and to connect to them you need an invite link sent by the group owner.
Core values of our marketplace
These core values have been established thru extensive feedback from end users and partners, there has been a lot of product focus to make the marketplace an effective decision-making tool.
- Quality over quantity:
- There’s no advantage in having more partners that it can actually fit on one screen.
- Users will look at the top 5 performances, irrespective of the size of the list.
- The ranking should be organic, with no favoritism:
- Most of our partners onboard organically and need to rank with specific metrics to make it to the marketplace. Currently, we have hundreds of active partners and most are either not qualified to be featured or opted out. In time, 500+ partners joined and left Anny, many because they did not qualify for the marketplace.
- Once featured in the marketplace, the list can be ordered by cumulative, monthly return, win ratio, drawdown and volume.
- 2 famous YouTubers are on the list, and also fluctuate in results, it is what it is, and they accept it.
- Support decision-making:
- Users want to inspect and analyze before deciding.
- We empower users with an analytic tool to verify partner performance. No competitor does that. The user can play with the data and periods.
- We also empower the user to run simulations over the results we gather (Beta).
- Realistic and promise that reflects reality:
- When users join a service their expectation of the service as a result is set, the gap should be minimal and explainable.
- We stick to our core value “Your crypto, your strategy our technology”. We don’t promise gains, and we don’t promote partners.
- There’s a big difference between tracking the price movement of a signal versus the actual PnL of users. We show both and enable users to copy strategies from each other.
- The transparency we put in the marketplace sets the bar high for our partners.
Competitors bad practices
The things that competitors do to mislead the users and we don’t:
- They have shady methods of calculation, undisclosed. No aggregation, no breakdown. No distinction between price movement analysis versus actual PnL.
- They don't show any results per period.
- They show results absolutely unrelated to PnL, like aggregating the min-max price reached over an active signal (the easiest way to show a positive gain)
Users don’t choose a platform based on the number of providers they have. They will make their choice based on the quality and performance of the top partners. Our core values set the bar high for our partners, this way we ensure we keep the good partners and discard the bad ones, organically. Most other platforms lure users in with irrelevant metrics like social metrics* and price spread to show insane gains.
*Social metrics: actually, the more users you put on a signal, the worse it is to govern the booking. The signals have to be fired only in high-volume assets.
- We have protections to avoid signal pump and dump cannibalizations (the first user taking profits and selling to the last user).
- Our smart trading terminal has special features for this. This is a USP for signal providers.