Use bots to monitor market conditions for a list of coins using TradingView alerts.
Anny is a trading bot for TradingView and from the alerts, you can be notified, automatically invest OR distribute the signal to your group.
Creating your own bot and linking it to TradingView is very simple and can be done in just a few steps.
How to create a NOTIFICATION bot
Get notified on Telegram or E-mail and decide to invest later.
- Set the bot type -> Notify
- Compose your portfolio: Select the currency (BTC or USDT), the account (Spot or Futures) and drag to the portfolio area the symbols that your bot should monitor.
Anny supports many symbols in one bot but TradingView supports just 1 symbol per alert, so you will need to create one alert for each symbol.
- Link to a TradingView alert
Through the TradingView alert, Anny will create a SIGNAL with the defined parameters.
Complete strategy for SPOT account: you can set the Investment, Take Profit (up to 5 targets are supported, use 'targetProfit1', 'targetProfit2', etc) and Stop-loss recommendations.
Complete strategy for FUTURES account: besides the SPOT account recommendation, you can set also long/short position, account, margin mode and leverage recommendations.
Entry: Market or DCA
For DCA entry mode to be activated, at least 2 entries are required. That is, the entry1Percent and entry2Percent fields must be present and greater than zero.
When the entry1Price field is omitted, the current market price of the asset is assumed
The price fields (entry*Price) must be in ascending order, both for long and for short signals.
The message is pre-configured but these values can be edited according to your strategy.
- Launch: Review your data, define the recurrence and your bot will be ready to be launched 🚀
After launching the bot go back to copy the fields and paste them into the TradingView fields.
Check the Webhook URL option, copy from Anny and paste the parameter into your TradingView alert. Do the same for the Message field, copy from Anny and paste the parameter into your TradingView alert.
When the strategy is reached, triggering the alert, Anny notifies you of the signal via Telegram and also on the platform in the Trades tab -> Bot analysis
Example of TradingView alert and notification from Anny:
Rules regarding the STOP:
- Bot signals, from TradingView or Anny, can be done without the STOP only if the signal is to be INVESTED (user's own signals);
- Bot signals, from TradingView or Anny, need to have a STOP in the signal if it will be DISTRIBUTED to a group.