Anny offers several tools for the group owner and their admins to manage them.
When Anny collects the payment, the memberships are automatically activated. If payment is not collected by Anny, then the admin will be required to accept membership upon payment confirmation.
You can access your group management area by clicking on "Dashboard" and selecting "Signal groups" or "Strategies".
You’ll find information on your Revenue (Last and current months), Memberships, connection requests and payment history.
By clicking on "members" Anny offers you various information so that you can manage them:
- Membership: external (coming directly from Anny through payment) or internal (approved by an admin)
- Auto Invest: informs if the Auto Invest setting is on or off and whether the input method is automatic or 1-click
- Investment allocated to the group
- Status: connected or disconnected
- Payment expiration
- Action: Connect or disconnect someone