In addition to the subscription model, signal groups will be able to charge through the profit sharing model.
It was working on feedback provided by many users, members and group admins, we realized that the subscription model isn't convenient for many people:
Those with little resources can't pay the subscription with profits.
In times of market instability, the trader wants to protect himself from sending signals, but he is pressured by the members because they are paying for the subscription and want to see a return on their investment. Resulting in bad trades.
Group admins want to manage the capital of large investors and want to be properly remunerated for it.
The profit sharing model can be:
- Over every successful trade: Members will be charged a fraction of their profit on every successful trade.
If the trade results in a loss, users will not be charged.
- Over net monthly gains: Members will be charged a fraction of their net profit over the previous calendar month.
If the period results in loss, members will not be charged.
What is a successful trade?
- When target 1 is reached before hitting the stop loss or a liquidation call
- When a take profit call is submitted with a profit before the stop loss is hit
- When a trailing stop call is submitted with a profit, before hitting the stop loss
What is a failed trade?
- When signal's stop loss hits before target 1
- When a loss liquidation call is submitted before target 1
- When a trailing stop call is submitted with a loss before target 1
- the profit sharing amount (performance fee) will be charged once a day at the time the signal is archived.
- Anny's wallet becomes negative, that is, not having enough USDT balance to cover the fees of the next trades, the user won't enter the next signal.
- the group admin, when opting for the profit sharing model, can authorize receiving the fee from the bonus (given by Anny).
- the group admin, opting for the profit sharing model, can authorize members to pay with their bonus (given by Anny) but will also receive it as a bonus, that is, this amount cannot be withdrawn.
- the amounts received by profit sharing can be configured to be distributed among group admins.