Anny has grown up, been updated and now we're going to embrace the crypto world for good and say goodbye to the fiat currency world.
We introduced Anny's USDT wallet so that you can pay your fees (transaction and performance) and also receive cashback (see the affiliate link below).
Note that this wallet is dedicated to fees, so your trading capital should remain on your favorite exchange.
You must always have a balance in your Anny Wallet in order to enter the trades.
Anny's wallet is linked to Binance's Blockchain (BSC) and you'll have the freedom to withdraw and deposit at any time, just like you already in do in the exchanges' wallets.
In this article:
How to make deposits to Anny's Wallet?
- Click on your Profile (upper right corner).
- Click on Deposit and pay attention to the information provided. This info should be used on your Binance for the deposit.
- On your Binance, go to your wallet, find the coin USDT Tether, click on the 3 dots and select withdraw.
- The screen below will pop up and you should put the information as Anny provided: the amount, the coin USDT, the network that needs to be BEP20 and the address for the deposit that you copy from Anny and paste in this field.
- Authenticate and confirm the transaction.
The transfer is fast. If you don't see it, it may have failed to sync.
In order for your transaction to appear in your Anny Wallet, click on deposit and click on the “Synchronize” button.
Tip: You can avoid doing sporadic deposits and get cashback using the Referral Program.
For each new user successfully referred to Anny, you will receive a 20% transaction fees commission each time the referred user trades. And the new user also receives cashback in USDT in the same proportion of 20%. In other words, it's good for both you who indicate and for the user who enters through the link.
How to withdraw from Anny's Wallet?
- On the Dashboard tab click on Anny wallet
- Click on Withdraw and pay attention to the information required. This info should match the ones you select on your Binance account.
- On your Binance, go to your wallet, find the coin USDT Tether, click on the 3 dots and select deposit.
Select the network BSC Binance Smart Chain (BEP20), copy the address and paste it into Anny.
- Put the amount and submit.