Verify and edit configurations: Groups, Balances, Alerts and Insights
Through Anny's Telegram, it's possible to check the group's settings, balances, alerts and insights.
By entering the command /dashboard it's possible to verify the configuration of all the groups you are connected to, but any change needs to be done via the web.
In addition, it's also possible to check the balance, turn on/off alerts and insights.
- Balances: check coins with available or on order balances
- Alerts: Turn on/off notifications regarding target hit, stop, trailing
- Insights: while the signal is active, Anny will give you some warnings regarding your signal's position. You are not required to accept what the notice is suggesting.
Example of Insights notifications:
👉 Notification of signals at risk:
- 2 position retreat: the signal that reached target 2 and returned to the purchase price
👉 Notification of individual milestones for each user:
- Increasing price notification: profit of 1%, 1.5%, 2.0%
- After target 1, notification of falling prices resulting in break-even or loss: 0%, -1%, -2%