🦹 I couldn't enter the signal on XXX, the amount you have configured for auto-invest is higher than your available balance in USDT on the FUTURES account 🤷
This is one of the notifications that Anny can send you right after a signal is published.
As the message says, you didn't have enough balance to enter the signal at that moment.
When a signal is published, Anny goes to Binance to place the entry order. If the order gets rejected (by Binance) due to lack of balance, Anny is notified.
Most of the time there are 2 attempts to create the entry order, the first one using the amount of investment configured, and a second one (if the first one is rejected) using the balance you have available at the moment even though it's below what was defined in the "position size".
- No balance at all. For example, the signal was for BTC and you only had USDT in your wallet;
- The balance could be on other orders at the moment and couldn't use it;
- Even if you have a balance in your wallet, when setting the "Investment allocation", maybe you have configured a higher amount than what you actually have in your wallet. This is wrong because the calculation to define the "position size" uses this amount and being higher will result in an investment greater than the one you really have. For example, you have 0.05 in your wallet and you have set the "Investment allocation" to 1 BTC. Suppose that the signal has a suggestion to invest 10% of the allocation resulting 0.1 BTC to enter the signal. In conclusion, you really have a balance of 0.05 and not 0.1BTC in order to enter the signal.
REMINDER: Calculation method for the position size = Investment allocation * (recommended investment/100)
What to do:
- Make sure the investment allocation that you set up is less than or equal to your balance.
- Make sure your balance is sufficient for the volume of signals you are trading.
- Make sure your balance is not stuck on orders and release the balance by canceling orders (if necessary).