Through Anny's Telegram, it's possible to check all active and closed trades and their respective positions.
By entering the command /signal you will have an overview of all your trades.
When selecting a specific trade you have more options: detailed position, open orders, manual trading, order history, archive signal and reactivate signal.
- Detailed Position: very detailed position of that trade (number of orders, average buy and sell price, quantity, estimated profit and balances).
- Open Orders: details open orders (order type, reason, status, quantity, price and stop).
- Manual trading: you can create take Profit and Stop loss orders
- Order history: details each order (date and time of execution, order type, reason, status, quantity, price and stop).
- Reactivate signal: if you have any closed trade you can reactivate it. Anny will re-engage in monitoring the prices and take profit over your balance when she sees that your profit target is reached.
- Archive signal: you can archive closed trades and open ones where the auto invest still didn't execute, in order to remove it from your list.