Auto invest tutorial
What is it?
Auto Invest is an extremely powerful tool that allows you to enter a trade automatically making the process of following signals seamless and hands free.
Auto Invest automatically creates and entry order at the moment that a signal provider you follow publishes a signal that has reached the entry range.
When to use it?
Auto Invest is particularly useful when you have a reliable signal provider that publishes good signals you wouldn’t want to miss.
Note: this feature requires Anny to be in a partnership with your signal provider.
How does Anny operates the Auto Invest?
Anny will monitor the price of a given coin trade at every second to find out if a signal has reached the entry range. Once the next open bid price is within the entry zone, Anny will place an entry order on your behalf.
How can I set it up?
On Anny, go to the Dashboard tab, select "Signal groups", find the Signal provider group and click on configure -> select the Auto Invest -> configure.
What are my options?
- Basic mode: just set the exchange, the entry method and the investment limit.
- Advanced mode: to set also the Risk management and entry strategy.
- Filters: filter unwanted signals, set the parity, side to trade, account to trade and volume and satoshi filters.
- Exchange: define the exchange that you will use to trade
- Entry method:
- Automatic entry: Anny automatically creates entry orders without the need of confirmation, if the signal passes your filters.
- 1-click (default): you need to approve each new signal. Anny notifies you regarding a new signal but will only enter upon your authorization. These signals will be listed under "Trades" tab -> 1-click buy
- Investment Limit: the investment limit can be configured in BTC or USDT and refers to the maximum amount that can be allocated across active signals from a bot or signal group.
Remembering that the investment allocation is considered without leverage.
Your investment limit can never be greater than your total balance, it must always be less than or equal. Placing an amount greater than you have is wrong because the calculation to define the "Investment per signal" uses this amount and being higher will result in an investment greater than the one you really have.
For example, you have 0.05 in your wallet and you have set the "Investment Limit" to 1 BTC. Suppose that the signal has a suggestion to invest 10% of the Limit resulting 0.1 BTC to enter the signal. In conclusion, you really have a balance of 0.05 and not 0.1BTC in order to enter the signal.
- Investment per signal: it's the maximum relative portion of your investment limit to be invested on each signal.
- You can set the investment
Calculation method: Entry amount = Investment limit * (Signal Investment/100)
- or accept the portion of investment (%) recommended in the signal by the signal provider.
- You can set the investment
- Market order entry: you need to define if you want your entries to be within the entry range (when there is no booking for MARKET orders, they will be created at LIMIT with the highest price of the entry range) OR always enter with market orders despite the booking.
- DCA entry distribution: this configuration is only valid for groups that distribute signals with DCA/limit entries.
You can set the percentage of each entry or use the ones recommended by the pro trader in the signal.
Calculation method for each entry: Signal Investment Amount * the defined percentage.
- Account: select Spot or Futures OR take recommendation from the signal.
- For Futures account, the Margin mode and the maximum leverage need to be configured and you can also take recommendation from the signal.
- Cross Margin Mode: Share your margin balance across all open positions to avoid liquidation. In the event of liquidation you risk losing your full margin balance along with any remaining open positions.
- Isolated Margin Mode: Manage your risk on individual positions by restricting the amount of margin allocated to each. If the margin ratio of a position reaches 100%, the position will be liquidated. Margin can be added or removed to positions using this mode.
Auto Invest filters not only allows you to filter the signals that you really want to enter but also helps to balance your risks.
Low volume symbols or the ones priced with a low amount of satoshis tend to present higher volatility.
- Volume filter: select the minimum volume over the last 24 hours. The lower the volume, higher will be the exposure to volatility.
- Satoshi filter: select the minimum amount of the satoshis a given coin should have. The lower the amount of satoshis, higher will be the exposure to volatility.