Manage a signal
As a group admin, you can manage the signal you have issued, that is, you can control the signal for all your members up to the settlement point.
After a signal is published, due to many different factors, the market scenario may change and you, as the group's administrator, can intervene by sending New entries, Take Profit and Trailing Stop calls.
How to send New entries, Take Profit and Trailing Stop signals?
- From an already issued signal, click on the "Positions" tab
- Click on the "Manage signals" tab and
- Select the signal
- On the "Send call" tab, define the type of signal you want to send (New entry, Take profit, or Trailing stop), update as desired and click review.
- New entry signal: set the Investment % and the entry range
- Take Profit signal: liquidation call can be market or limit ( define the price)
- Trailing Stop call: you can send a trailing stop order or a fractional take profit order.
When placing a fractional Take Profit order, also define the position of the new stop order.
After submitting, the signal will be executed for all the members who have previously authorized the signal management and have a balance on the signal.
The execution report will be posted on your private channel to keep the admins informed. Click here to know more about it.
Reminder to your members:
In order for them to be notified regarding new updating calls and to have them executed automatically, it's necessary to configure it on the Social Trading (signal calls) by ticking the "Execute" fields.
Intervene on a member's position