Steps to follow a portfolio
Objective: follow and replicate a portfolio's manager activities.
Instructions: from an invitation link to follow a portfolio, you will be directed to login to Anny or to create an account if you haven't already.
Once registration is complete or already logged in, the next steps will be informed.
- Connect exchange: simply click on the "continue with exchange" button. This shortcut automatically generates the API on the exchange and establishes the connection with Anny, eliminating the need for manual setup.
However, if your registration email on Anny and the exchange account do not match, you will have to manually create the API on the exchange and then connect it to Anny. Click here to learn more.
- Follow the portfolio: check the portfolio and approve it by clicking on the Invest button.
At this moment you need to define the investment allocation, that is, how much you want to allocate to this portfolio.
Your balance on the exchange needs to be in USDT and under the SPOT account.
And that's it, just like that, your portfolio has been added to your Anny account. The leader is in charge and any changes he makes to his portfolio will be replicated in yours.
Portfolio follower actions
The follower of a portfolio does not have the autonomy to do all the actions that the leader does, but he has control over his portfolio in terms of investment allocation and what he allows or does not allow the leader to do (rebalancing and contributions).
You can modify the investment at any time, schedule contributions and remove a portfolio.
As a portfolio follower, you can't buy or sell any specific coin.
- Portfolio manager permissions: the follower is in control and can choose to leave changes turned off, be notified only, or authorize the execution.
- Portfolio changes
Add, remove and rebalance portfolio assets
- Budget changes
Increase or decrease the overall portfolio budget.
- Portfolio changes
- Change investment: increment or decrease the amount allocated to your portfolio and the new reallocation will be properly distributed among the existing coins.
- Schedule: schedule your investment increase weekly or monthly.
Choose the frequency and the amount to buy.
- Remove: make sure you sell the assets before proceeding as Anny will not automatically sell any assets when you click "remove".
- In order to understand the rules applied when rebalancing a portfolio, click here.