If you are a signal or strategy provider, and you will link the group to the portfolio, you will need to create your signal group first. Follow this link to learn how.
- Be registered with Anny. Click here to learn how to register.
- Be connected to an exchange. Click here to learn how to connect to an exchange.
Steps to create a Portfolio
Your balance on the exchange needs to be in USDT and under the SPOT account.
- Select the exchange
- Define the portfolio's total investment allocation in USDT on SPOT account.
- Add coins and distribute the budget
- Retain proportions: when adding coins and rebalancing, you can retain ratios and lock the shares so the percentage doesn't change.
- Edit amounts: manually distribute the budget
Distribute evenly: divide the budget equally for all coins
Note: it is possible to add coins without investing, if you connect the portfolio with a trading strategy or simply because you want to leave it as a watermark for investing later.
- Name your portfolio and review your investment.
- Portfolio management is a critical practice aimed at optimizing returns and minimizing risks for investors while maintaining a diversified portfolio of assets. To learn more click here.
- Avoid Stop loss and link your strategy to your portfolio. To learn more click here.
- In order to understand the rules applied when rebalancing a portfolio, click here.