Partner analytics (Beta)
Welcome to the new partner analytics.
We implement PnL estimates using a combination of real-time collected price analysis and backtesting to provide standard financial market metrics and risk warnings to help you make clear investment decisions.
Important: this feature is in Beta. If you see any issues, please contact our support team.
In this new analytics model, the provider's performances are estimated differently for strategies, signal groups and copy trading:
- Strategies: the results reflect the simulated automation strategy of the admin.
- Signal groups: the results are extracted from target 1.
- Copy trading: the results are an accurate reflection of the lead trader's return.
Open signals: shows the allocated capital, PNL, risk, the number of open signals at the moment and if the group presents any risk.
- Cumulative: the estimated sum of the profit over the capital of each trade.
👉 Results are not compounded.
👉 The amount is estimated, variations may occur due to fees and market orders.
👉 Example: Consider an allocation of 1000 USD and a signal that recommends investing 10% of the allocation. If the PnL of the signal is 10%, the profit over the capital will be 1% (1% over 1000 USD allocation)
- Monthly return: the estimated average return per month if you have entered all the signals and followed the admin's strategy.
The cumulative return is divided by the number of months in scope.
- Win ratio: refers to how many signals are returned in a positive PNL over the total number of signals.
- Drawdown: the maximum loss over capital taken on a single day.
- Signals: the total number of closed signals over the period being inspected.
Frequency: signal quantity per day.
Transactions: shows the closed positions. In order to access the details of the position click on "View transactions".